In the meantime, I'll fill you in on what we've been up to over the course of the last week or so...
- playing trains
- trying on hats from the dress up box
- sleeping through the night (finally! thanks Elizabeth)
- making words on the fridge
- throwing food onto the floor
- making mini-pizzas on pita bread
- reading books
- playing musical instruments
- play-doh at the kitchen table
- scrapbooking
- sending packages :)
- shopping
- going to storytime at the library
- discovering birds
- eating toast with a spoon
- drinking lots of chocolate milk
- saying the word maybe alot (Matthew)
- talking more and more and understanding lots (Caleb)
- counting our blessings
3 comments:
Busy week! How do you fit it all in! This is my week:
Slept
Worked
Fed myself
Oh and I guess I did go to a book club meeting and out for my friend Kyla's birthday.
sending packages makes me happy too. i like receiving them but like sending them knowing they perk up someone else's day.
and yay on the sleeping through the night thing! that's so awesome!
Thanks for the reminder Nadine. In the middle of my boring week, I received said package and it definitely did perk up my day and week! Getting goodies from home in the mail is a joy (and a sure fire way to feel homesick!)
Post a Comment