Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hey mister knicker bocker...

boppity bop!

That song is stuck in my head. Can you guess who we saw today?

Matthew was even more excited than Caleb. But they both really enjoyed the show. Matthew danced around and Caleb clapped and pointed.

And I don't even care if Barney's not cool anymore, I'm not afraid to say I had a good time too.

:)

Hey mister knicker bocker boppity bop!

3 comments:

nadine jenine said...

while i can't stand barney, i hate the wiggles even more. whenever i babysit emma, she runs around the house trying to "find" jeff!

Faye Byard said...

Word on the street is that Barney is still cool!

christine said...

oh you didn't!?

I can't watch that show. I don't let my kids watch it. Unfortunately, that has backfired. Made him all the more intriguing to James.

Sorry. Couldn't sit in silence on this. It had to be said. ;)

Now the Wiggles, they are cool!