Here are some highlights (in no particular order, as you can see):
- the slideshow/video that Rick put together of me being a mom (awww, kleenex anyone?)
- my "mother's day" card (I wish I could have seen Rick's face when he realized that he accidentally bought a birthday card-hee hee. *)
- a new printer
- still having to change diapers, just not as many
- a nice long nap
- brunch at my mom's (how come my mom's waffles always taste better than mine?)
- visiting my mom and my mother-in-law
- a yummy supper at home
- just being thankful for all of my blessings
*In all fairness, the card was picked out by Matthew and it was quite lovely and was meant for mothers :)
4 comments:
aw what a cute thing for rick to do! ;)
and i totally love my mom's waffles. they definitely rival my own!
what a wonderful day you had...happy belated mother's day to you :)
Michelle, It's because she made them and you don't have to do any of the work. That's how I feel EVERY time Andy cooks ANYTHING. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day...
Glad you had a nice mother's day! Is your slideshow in a shareable format, I'd love to see it... and a new printer, I am so jealous as ours is not working right now.
Post a Comment