
Unfortunately,
Caleb
does
not
feel
the
same
way...

I think he was a little unsure about the rain falling on his (almost) bald little head. Or maybe he just doesn't like irises.
But Matthew was pretty chipper. Look at that crazy face!

My friend, christinew once told me, "Someday he will stop making that face...and you will miss it!"
I'm sure she's right, but in the meantime, it still drives me just a little bit crazy.
5 comments:
Those are beautiful flowers, Michelle! And funny little faces, too : )
OH MY GOSH. that picture of caleb is like the funniest thing ever. he looks so unimpressed!
Those flowers make me smile, too!
hehe it is okay if it drives you crazy. Just appreciate it on some level.
Pretty, pretty irises, Michelle! I'm so glad your flowers have bloomed ;)
gorgeous flowers and gorgeous kiddos. i love the crazy little smile too :)
Post a Comment