Friday, May 05, 2006

party girl

Flashback Friday... Kenosee Lake ~ May 1996 ~ girl's weekend

This is one of the last photos taken of me as a "party girl". Notice that I'm drinking out of a bowl? I forgot to bring a cup to the cabin that we rented and they didn't supply cups. Only dishes, cutlery and ... bowls. So I had to drink out of a bowl all weekend. Shortly after this weekend, Rick and I became more serious and I grew up, but it sure was fun to be a party girl for a little while.

4 comments:

nadine jenine said...

love your hair! and that you're drinking out of a bowl. that's probably the best part. ;)

Susie said...

That is one thing I can say I have never done.
You look so cute!

Marie said...

tee hee...and look at that hair!!!

Faye Byard said...

Your hair looks so dark, I honestly thought that was me. But then I realized that I would NEVER drink out of a bowl ;)