1. Yesterday it was very nice out here (and today too-yay!). Nice enought to wear shorts for the first time this year. But Matthew wasn't too sure about these "shorts".
Matthew: Mom, where are the sleeves on these pants?
Hee hee.
2. Today, Matthew and I were snuggling and reading books and I said, "I sure love you".
Matthew: I sure love you too. And I sure like yogurt.
This is the yogurt he likes so much.
6 comments:
tee hee...now is that just the cutest thing :)
Matthew is so funny, do you think he knows?
such a cute way to refer to long pants!
James always had an issue when it was time to switch from long to short, or short to long pants. He got used to the length and didn't like the change.
cahute!!!
and tee hee about the climbing. can't keep those boys on the ground. ;)
where are the sleeves. lol. and you've just started wearing shorts? i've been in shorts and skirts since mid april! as soon as the snow melts!
hee-hee :) Matthew sure does come up with some good ones!
Post a Comment