(thanks Grandma for doing the baking)But don't worry, I am humbled by my lack of cake photography skills.
It all evens out.:)
You fo Martha- do you like your new nickname??This really is an amzing cake- I'm so wowed, M.
That should say, "YOU GO!" Sorry about my bad typing skills :(
whoa. dude. that is the coolest cake ever to be created for a birthday.
tee hee "you fo!" really-this i amazing!! What an awesome cake!!!
That's AWESOME!!!What a great cake.My kids don't really ask for special cakes anymore. I miss making them...Great job!
that is such a cool cake!
So talented and I love the photos. I especially like the one where the train looks nearly lifesize!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You fo Martha- do you like your new nickname??
This really is an amzing cake- I'm so wowed, M.
That should say, "YOU GO!" Sorry about my bad typing skills :(
whoa. dude. that is the coolest cake ever to be created for a birthday.
tee hee "you fo!" really-this i amazing!! What an awesome cake!!!
That's AWESOME!!!
What a great cake.
My kids don't really ask for special cakes anymore. I miss making them...
Great job!
that is such a cool cake!
So talented and I love the photos. I especially like the one where the train looks nearly lifesize!
Post a Comment