1. I got my hair cut and colored today and everyone keeps telling me how dark it is. I hope I don't look too "goth". Nobody likes a goth kindergarten teacher.
2. Caleb's favourite word is bum.
3. I bought a beautiful new coat last week.
4. Matthew went back to preschool today (after being sick last week). They are learning about dinosaurs this week.
5. We haven't been sleeping too well lately.
6. I cleaned off my scrapbooking table on Saturday and it's already messy again.
7. It's kind of nice out today.
8. I have a meeting during noon hour tomorrow.
9. I also have a meeting after school tomorrow.
10. We need to go lamp shopping and mattress shopping on Friday. What kind of lamps are "in style"? How do you buy a good mattress?
8 comments:
Hee hee. I bet you don't look like a goth kindergarten teacher, though the mental image is funny : )
Andy has a way of wheeling and dealing mattress salesman to get one under cost. I'll have to send a list of tips to you ;)
Goth can be cute :)
picture, picture, picture! ;)
yes, picture please :)
oooooh- gotta love a new do! I've been trying for weeks to get to the salon.
My hair is always SO dark afer I first get it colored... then after a few days it goes back to the color I expected it to be...
I'll bet yours will do the same.
Pictures would be great though...
I have finally gotten used to the fact that my desk will never stay clean. It's ok.
I agree w/ Mary Jo, goth can be cute. :)
Post a Comment