9. He has asked to nurse every morning until yesterday when he woke up and asked for "chawkit" (chocolate milk).
8. Only 8 more days until Faye and Baby Maya come for a visit.
7. I've signed Caleb and myself up for a Book Babies library class on Thursdays while Matthew is at preschool. It'll be fun to do something together, just the two of us.
6. I am anxiously awaiting one of the fancy shops in town's big 70% off sale. I'm pretty sure I'm on their email list to be notified, but I have a fear that I won't get it or I'll get there and everything will be gone. (it's kid's stuff)
5. A brand new YMCA just opened up very very close to our house. Rick is already a member and works out downtown regularly. He's at the new place right now, checking it out. We're considering getting a family membership.
4. I bought the boys a bunch of new shirts and sweatpants at Old Navy last weekend (such a great sale!) The Old Navy sweats are perfect for attaching the notes that Matthew likes me to write him for preschool and attach to his drawstring.
3. Matthew says he doesn't need me to write him a note for preschool anymore! (good thing I stocked up on sweatpants, huh?)
2. Yesterday, Caleb said "I love you" to me. (his first time and it actually sounded more like "wa wuv woo", but we all knew what he meant)
1. I'm in a heart-themed card swap. Here's a sneak peek at my card. Everybody's doing a sneak peek, so I just had to...
7 comments:
So glad you guys are no longer sick and that I get to see you in 8 days!
i was hoping someone would use those chipboard hearts! I can't wait to see the rest of the card(and you are going to drop your jaw in the snow when you see Chrissy's- they arrived yesterday!).
i'm excited to see how all these cards turned out! :)
glad you're all healthy again!
Oooooh. I can't wait to see what you've made!! I'm like a little kid at Christmas waiting for this swap! :o)
I love Old Navy for boy's stuff too. Cute card peak. :)
I love you sneek peek. Great heart. What a great blessing to have your child say Wa-wove-wo. At any age.
oh the sweet sound of your baby's love!
Post a Comment