That's one way to show everyone your underwear!
That look is always a hit over here too.
here too- and yes- Maya does have herself some Thomas underwear!
what is the fascination with children and underwear on their heads?we used to do it as children too-my mom dubbed us sister marie, sister elizabeth and sister katherine of the holy order of the panties :)
I believe that would be "order of the holy panties." b/c then you get the added kick of a double entendre. :-)
sarah used to love to do that, too. I promise she didn't get it from me, promise.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's one way to show everyone your underwear!
That look is always a hit over here too.
here too- and yes- Maya does have herself some Thomas underwear!
what is the fascination with children and underwear on their heads?
we used to do it as children too-my mom dubbed us sister marie, sister elizabeth and sister katherine of the holy order of the panties :)
I believe that would be "order of the holy panties." b/c then you get the added kick of a double entendre. :-)
sarah used to love to do that, too. I promise she didn't get it from me, promise.
Post a Comment