Friday, June 29, 2007

funny things

Mommy: You're funny. You should be a comedian.

Matthew: Ummm, yes.

Mommy: Do you know what a comedian is?

Matthew: Tell me.

Mommy: A comedian is a person who tells jokes.

Matthew: I think I'll be a cameleon... Do you know what a cameleon is?

Mommy: Tell me.

Matthew: It's an animal who tells jokes! (silly grin)


* * * * * * *

Caleb (at toys r us): Mommy, sprinkler. Buy it. Caleb's house. Pleeeeeeeeease!

Mommy: We're not buying anything today, we're just looking.

Caleb: Okay.

(2 seconds later)
Caleb: Mommy, pirate ship. Buy it. Caleb's house. Pleeeeese, mommy, pleeeeeease!

Mommy: No, sweetie. We're not going to buy anything today.

Caleb: Okay.

(2 seconds later)
Caleb: Mommy spiderman. Buy it. Caleb's house. Buy it. Pleeeeeeeeese....
(I think you get the picture)

2 comments:

Jenny L. said...

That Matthew is a funny boy. I also like how Caleb was telling you to buy something for, "Caleb's house." :)

Missy said...

hee hee- where do they learn that? Did Maya meet Caleb in a different life?