The boys had fun visiting great Auntie's farm. They laughed hysterically when my cousin's daughter chased the chickens around the chicken coop. They loved to pet the little baby pups. They were amazed that they were allowed to "drive" the tractor.
It was so nice for them to visit with their great grandpa and extended family. 

5 comments:
It was so much fun and pretty special to spend time with Great Grandpa. He was so thrilled to see Matthew, Caleb and Maya. Thanks for coming out guys. I hope I am in as great shape as my Dad when I am 95. :))
oh how fun.... and driving a tractor too? the best! ;) :)
What fun to have a farm in the family that you can visit.
That is a great photo too. For 95, I'll say he looks pretty darn good!
i think that couch must be a requirement for grandparents because my grandma and grandpa totally have that couch.
What a sweet sweet picture.
There are no elderly people left in my family so when I see photos of families cherishing their oldest members, I get all weepy eyed...
So very sweet.
Post a Comment