Here are some highlights:
Playing with sweet Maya and seeing how much she's grown. She can sit up now and thinks her cousins are just hilarious when they juggle for her and entertain her.

Playgrounds:We played at the playground at Burger King, the playground in Medicine Hat, the playground close to Auntie's house in Calgary and also the playground at the zoo.


Swimming:
Swimming and watersliding at the hotel on the way (and on the way back), swimming at the Hot Springs in Radium and even swimming in the backyard with Maya. It was very hot while we were there so it was great to be able to cool off. 
The cabin:
They have the most amazing cabin and we had such a great time. The boys saw the mountains for the first time.
The zoo:
Gorillas, zebras, giraffes, lions, kangaroos, hippos, turtles, ostriches...
And now we're back, but we look forward to seeing them again next week when they come to visit us!
7 comments:
oh my gosh maya is SO big!!! what fun :)
How adorable are those kids - and that Maya!!! Oh my goodness - the cheeks!
So great.
It was so much fun to have you guys come and visit. I think Maya was really bored the day you left. She also must have been really tired, I think she took 4 naps that day. Can you send me some of those pictures so that I can put them in my July slide show? We look forward to seeing you all again in 3 sleeps!
Glad you had such a great trip!!!
I love when Evan can spend time with his cousins!
great pictures! i can't believe how big maya is. look at those cute little pudgy arms!
I too, can't get over how big Maya is getting! She is adorable! And, I totally laughed about all the playgrounds you visited, that is something we would do too. :)
Maya has grown so much! :Looks like everyone had a wonderful time :) The name Medicine Hat for a town always makes me giggle, too.
Post a Comment