Be still my heart. For sure we are friends ;) I can't believe what incredible jumps you have- you must be practicing.
haha i love these photos!
Holy Cow! You gals can jump!
you have incredibly springy legs. ;)
We have a trampoline :)(or actually, my mom does)
I think it looks like we're jumping off the neighbours roof. Fun times... where's the photo of us jumping together? :)
Michelle - you guys are just to funny!!!!
Wow, you look limber. :) I like how you are jumping in your dress.
Those are some of the best jumping pictures I've seen.You're both adorable.
oh my gosh you guys are adorable! i can't seem to get rid of the funny face when i jump ;p
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Be still my heart. For sure we are friends ;)
I can't believe what incredible jumps you have- you must be practicing.
haha i love these photos!
Holy Cow! You gals can jump!
you have incredibly springy legs. ;)
We have a trampoline :)
(or actually, my mom does)
I think it looks like we're jumping off the neighbours roof. Fun times... where's the photo of us jumping together? :)
Michelle - you guys are just to funny!!!!
Wow, you look limber. :) I like how you are jumping in your dress.
Those are some of the best jumping pictures I've seen.
You're both adorable.
oh my gosh you guys are adorable! i can't seem to get rid of the funny face when i jump ;p
Post a Comment