It all started when the boys went to visit my friend's kids in Calgary. Caleb became quite attached to their Buzz and Woody toys and had trouble dealing with the fact that they could not come home with him. I'll let you imagine the rest of that story...
When we got back from our trip, we borrowed Toy Story and Toy Story 2 from the library. We have coloured pictures of all the characters, we have bought some of the figurines, we have dressed in cowboy hats and pretended to be Woody. We find ourselves quoting them at strange times "Not today, sir" and of course, "To infinity and beyond!"
Or as Caleb says "A beauty and ye-yond!"

Buzz Lightyear drawing (Matthew-August 2007-age 4)
7 comments:
i love toy story! it's still one of my most watched movies!
i love the drawing!
We recently rewatched them and James loves reinacting the movie with whatever toy he can find.
What a cute drawing!
I miss the toy story phase. It was a fun one :0)
Super cute drawing!
We are still in the midst of some Toy Story love. Enjoy. :)
We just renewed our love of Toy Story when we showed them to our African foster son last week...
I've always loved that my kids grew up with Buzz and Woody... sort of like I did with Fred and Wilma Flintstone and Laura Ingalls...
we haven't done the Toy Story phase here....Sophie is entrenched in the princess phase.
great you could borrow the books from the library.
Post a Comment