Wednesday, November 14, 2007

He loves me

He tells everyone his is "two and a half" (even if they don't ask)


He is much less shy than he was a few months ago.


He loves to pretend and dress up (and not just on Halloween). He likes to be Captain Hook, Shrek, Puss in Boots, a knight, a firefighter... the list goes on.

He says the cutest things.

He goes to storytime at the library every Thursday morning.

He is cautious on the play structure at the ymca and prefers if Mommy goes down the big slide with him.

He has stopped taking an afternoon nap most days. And goes to bed much better at bedtime.

He is pretty much potty trained. He loves it when Grandpa sings "He's a big boy now!"

He likes to laugh and be silly (and chew with his mouth open, apparently)

He told me that he loves me last week (and not just after I told him, he was the one who said it first!)

He loves me :D And I love him!

5 comments:

Marie said...

what a great layout this would make :)

Faye Byard said...

What a sweetheart! We sure do miss Caleb (and Matthew too). Caleb really has grown up alot this past year.

Missy said...

I love it when they say that on their own!

Mary Jo said...

He is so sweet!
Melts your heart every time they say it on their own :0)

Jenny L. said...

I agree with Marie. I think a layout is in order. He is just the cutest.