Sunday, March 02, 2008

turning three...

the flashback

One week old...
His first summer... a picnic in the park
Five months old... check out those big blue eyes!
Caleb's first Christmas!
Happy First Birthday, Cale!
More summer fun... (almost one and a half)
Almost two... pretending he's a fireman
Argggg! Pirate Caleb!Being super-cute (summer 2007)

Halloween 2007 - dressed as Woody, from Toy story, of course


Happy Birthday Caleb! We love you so much!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Caleb .......... I wonder where you got such big BLUE eyes?

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe Caleb is three! He has grown so old so fast : ) Gracie says happy birthday, too, and welcome to the 3 year old club!

Missy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That's such a cute picture idea... and those big blue eyes!

Sheri said...

wow, he has beautiful eyes!

Mary Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!!!
Such adorable photos :0)

Jenny L. said...

Those eyes! Happy birthday, Caleb! I mean Woody. :D