Wednesday, April 02, 2008

the playground

Our resort had a little playground beside the kiddie pool. It was another fun place to go. We started to get into the routine of stopping there after our supper each night. We'd eat, walk by the beach and then stop at the playground to play.

Caleb liked to run around and he also played restaurant. "Did you order a burger?" "Here's your salad, Mommy". He also liked hiding out on top in the little "house". He even convinced me to go up there with him , even though I didn't think I'd fit. I did. So we played house for quite awhile-sleeping, making lunch... you know, stuff like that.

Matthew had fun at the playground in the more traditional way... sliding down the slide...

climbing to the very top (such a big boy!)...

and swinging! He learned how to pump his legs on the swing to make it go! It was a pretty big deal.

Going to the playground in the evening was such a nice way to end each day. I'm so grateful for those carefree days of fun and play. :)

1 comment:

Jenny L. said...

How fun! I'm so glad that the boys had a good time. The weather certainly looks like it was great.