Hello,
We're still here. Just a little bit more quiet.
It's rainy here today. Yesterday was nice and warm. Last week it snowed again.
I'm teaching myself to embroider. I borrowed the book Doodle-Stitching from the library. It's not too hard, but I'm still learning. When I'm done, I'll share photos.
I was so happy to find a color wonder coloring book on sale yesterday. Of course there was only one. The boys love those books.
I got my haircut last week. I'm still trying to figure out if I like the shorter style or not.
Chocolate chip cookies are baking in the oven. Right now. I hear the timer, gotta go!
4 comments:
I just saw Doodle Stitching at Barnes and Noble last weekend and thought it looked cute... I can't wait to see what you make from it!
And I think we should get a haircut picture...
Have a lovely weekend, Michelle.
Smooch you!
I agree w/ Cath. We need a photo. I'm sure you look cute.
That book looks really fun, I'm going to see if our library has it. And, I can't wait to see your project. Happy weekend!
I have been considering learning embroidery. I want to see what you make!
I just checked, but my library doesn't have this book.
Will you post photos of your new haircut? :)
Post a Comment