Sunday, May 04, 2008

this weekend...

1)we made collages on Friday morning before I went to work.

Matthew's



Caleb's mine :) 2) we went to K4J (Kids for Jesus) at the Church by my school. The boys had so much fun. But got to bed kind of late (remember that detail...)

3)we went to the circus!

and ate cotton candy





and saw some cool circus performers (everyone loved the clown best)and we also liked the pink and blue dogs :)and somehow I got talked into buying an extremely overpriced glow sword (how did that happen?)Caleb fell asleep during the second half of the circus! We couldn't believe it because it was so loud and it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. But remember? He had stayed up late the night before.


4) we went to Church and stayed afterwards for the pancake breakfast. I LOVE the pancake breakfast days at our Church. Today, we almost didn't stay, but I think I pouted and got my way. :) And yum!



5) Caleb and Daddy went swimming (Matthew has been coughing so he stayed home from swimming and played superstructs with me)


6) Matthew and I went to his friend's spiderman birthday party, but had to leave early to go to another friend's party right away


7) we all went to our friend's bowling party (yes, two parties in one day)


Phew, we're tuckered out! What a busy (and fun) weekend!


Bonus pictures:


How was your weekend?

7 comments:

Grandma said...

Busy weekend here too but not nearly as much fun.....

Hope the boys are not to tired for more fun this week .........

nadine jenine said...

Looks like you have two superheros in your house!

Susie said...

Wow- I thought my weekend was busy!

Jenny L. said...

Well shoot, our weekend was down right boring compared to yours. :) We had a 2 party a day weekend about a month ago. We were all pooped out. I haven't been to the circus in years, it looks like fun.

Yay for bonus pictures!

Mary Jo said...

Oh my gosh, what a busy weekend!!
Looks fun though. And I can't tell you how many crazy things I've let myself be talked into buying since Evan was born. I don't think I'll do any better with Erin either :0)
Love the costumes :0)

Faye Byard said...

Our weekend was great, thanks for asking. It sounds like yours was really busy. Hopefully next weekend isn't as crazy. I don't think we'd be able to keep up!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine you pouting.