Matthew loved playing ping pong with us. I didn't get any photos of him playing, but he had lots of fun.
Now, outdoor bowling is just something that I got really excited about. We had so much fun bowling together. Rick is working on editing the videos from our trip, but I'm pretty sure there's a video of me getting a strike! :)





Let's go Matthew!


And look at this huge checkerboard! We taught Matthew to play checkers. Since we got home, he's received his own checkerboard and now we play almost every day. And it all started here.
Caleb liked to pretend the checkers were burgers. Yum yum!

So much fun!
2 comments:
your trip looks like you had a blast. :) My cousin lives close to where you were, so someday we'll visit. :)
Way fun, Michelle :) I bet the boys will have such good memories of Mexico trips over the years!
Post a Comment