So I was filling out Matthew's preschool registration (which my husband and I think may be longer than our university applications were!) and this was one of the questions...
What is one of the things you like most about your child?
Tough question. What would you say? It's so hard to narrow it down to one thing when there are so many little things and just as many big things that I absolutely love about Matthew (and Caleb too, of course) Where do you begin?
This is what I wrote on the registration form:
Just one?!? We like the fact that Matthew enjoys learning new things. He is like a sponge, soaking up new information everyday. We love that.
Somehow it doesn't feel like I said enough...
3 comments:
Don't you feel like open ended questions can be so ambiguous sometimes. Duh? I love everything about my child!
When are you plnning to put Matthew in?
oh what a hard question!
an application for preschool? what! then again i went to a considerably smaller school i'm sure!
Post a Comment