Wednesday, March 15, 2006

happy things

Here are a few things that made me happy today:
  • I got my hair cut. It may never look like this again, but today it made me happy.
  • I finished my circle journal layout last night and tonight I did my scraplift challenge.
  • Matthew and Rick washed my car for me.
  • My mom & dad went to watch the Brier (curling) and they were very excited. It makes me happy that they're happy.
  • I was able to keep on top of the housework today (for the most part)
  • My mom made us lunch today. Homemade soup makes me happy too.

Here's to a happy tomorrow!

4 comments:

Mi'Chelle said...

Look at you go, madam. I'm impressed with your accomplishments for the day -- even the haircut -- somehow those are so hard to fit in.

Marie said...

here's to another happy one :)

nadine jenine said...

where are those pictures of the haircut? ;) and i usually feel the same way when i return home from the hairdresser and realize i absolutely have to go on a public outing that night because i won't ever look that good again!

Susie said...

I had to google curling. and this is what it came up
curl: of hair having curls

duh.
anyway, I like your happy things list, but I have to add one: e-mails from MMD.