And then a few days later, he walked right into the door frame and ended up with a black eye (that was accentuated by the swollen mosquito bites). I put the entire blame on Barney because he was running away from his diaper change to go watch Barney in the other room. Basically, Barney gave my baby a shiner. I really never trusted that big purple dinosaur to begin with.
The poor little guy looked so pathetic.
But he has remained positive through the whole experience.
And now it's just business as usual in the sandbox,

on the slide,

and in the backyard

(that is grass on his nose)
7 comments:
I told you that Barney was no good! ;)
Poor Caleb. It seems like when they get one booboo, they are likely to get another.
Not trusting Barney- huh? I'll keep my eye out for possible neaarfuture bruisers thanks to your warning :)
How cute does Caleb look in his little polo and hat?
oh my gosh. your comments about barney were too funny. i never really liked that purple cow either.
Man, it seems like the worst injuries come when running away from diaper changes -- at least that's how it works at our house. Poor guy.
excuse me nadine, i think he is a purple dinosaur ;0 and nope i don't think i ever trusted him either...
I don't know that it's just babies that are prone to mosquito bite swelling. I know I still get alot of swelling (and the odd black eye ;))
Would you look at those blue eyes? Gorgeous!
Poor baby. Amazing how resilient they are, isn't it?
LOL about your Barney comments. It's been a long time since Barney's been on at my house - but I clearly remember my love/hate relationship with him...
Post a Comment