Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the grandma I see everday

You call her "the grandma I see everyday".

And you do see her everyday, but she is so much more.


She is the grandma that we call when we have a silly question.

She is the grandma who drops everything to come look after her munchkins.

She is the grandma who takes you superstore to buy chocolate chips and then makes cookies with you.

She is the grandma who bakes 4 cakes for your birthday.

She is the grandma who rocked you and your brother to sleep when you were babies.

She is the grandma who prays for us each day.

She is the grandma who comes over so your mommy can take a nap.

She is the grandma who is your mommy's best friend.

She is the grandma we can't wait to see everyday!

*We'll see you later today, grandma* xoxo

7 comments:

Susie said...

Yeah for Grandma R!

nadine jenine said...

This sounds just like my grandma C! :)

Marie said...

Awwwww. That is just the sweetest post!

Mary Jo said...

Love grandma's!!
That will make the perfect journaling for a layout of that photo :)

Amber Joy said...

how cool to have an 'everyday' grandma. I know my bub would love it if he had one, too.

christine said...

awww! How lucky are they to have such a grandma? I wish my mom lived closer.

Faye Byard said...

Great Grandma and a pretty cool Mom too. You always have a way of making me wish I lived closer! Sniff, sniff!