Sunday, June 25, 2006

highlights






Here are some highlights from the Saskatchewan Suziebeezieland Convention:

- meeting Nadine for the first time and finding out we both look good in pink

- eating a hamburger the size of a pizza (I actually only ate half)

- my little Matthew telling Nadine about every toy he owns

- calling Suzanne on the phone and surprising her with the news of our "convention"

- hearing Suzanne say the word "popsicle", although she thinks we're the ones with an accent :)

- sharing my scrap space with a friend and creating side by side

- creating some surprises for a couple of our online friends.

Thanks Nadine for all the fun!

7 comments:

nadine jenine said...

we're like twins!

i totally noticed suzanne's accent too. pupsicle. lol. i should have said aboot just for good measure. or eh. we forgot to throw in a bunch of eh's michelle! ;)

matthew was thoroughly entertaining.

i had so much fun michelle! honestly, one of the reasons i was so sad about NOT getting into saskatoon was because we can't have a regular scrap date now!

christine said...

oh how fun! So you didn't coordinate your clothing ahead of time? cute!!

Susie said...

Perfect, I can totally photoshop myself in since I have like that same pink shirt, M.
I'm so glad you two had a lovely time :)

Cathy said...

How fun!!!

And it's a little uncanny how much you two look alike, eh?

Very cute, the two of you!

nadine jenine said...

oh, and i was totally reminded earlier today as i used my shirt to wipe my face of matthew telling me that his mommy and daddy sometimes use his shirt to clean his face. lol.

Mary Jo said...

So cool that you were able to meet in person!!
I have dreams of a big Suziebeezieland slumber party some day :)

Mi'Chelle said...

J E A L O U S, I am. Seriously. Sounds like you ladies had some bigtime fun. Hooray for you.