Monday, June 12, 2006

I am...

I am...

- working on my circle journal entry
- taking care of a little boy with strep throat (possibly two)
- planning a birthday party
- trying to remember that Father's Day is this weekend
- not going to dry my dishes today
- looking for a new printer/scanner
- loving my new leather sofa
- drinking 2 liters of water a day
- happy and tired at the end of a busy day

Goodnight!

4 comments:

Marie said...

WOW busy day...but sounds (almost all of it) just wonderful!

nadine jenine said...

let's see some pictures of that new leather couch! :)

Chrissy King said...

Hope your little one(s) with strep get to feeling better soon. Looks like you are busy!! Hang in there!! (and do post pics of your new sofa. My mom has a leater one and I love it!!)

Susie said...

I am...
catching up on blogs...
wishing I could see your leather couch...hint...hint...
getting a crink in my neck from catching up on e-mails and blogs. Maybe I should have some more ice cream!