June 27, 1998

This is not the photo I wanted to use, but this is the memory I wanted to remember.
The photo I wanted is stuck in a big photo album that we paid a fortune for and also up on our wall beautifully framed by my dad (who does picture framing in case anyone is interested). I do not recommend trying to scan extra large photo albums or framed photos. It doesn't really work.
But I do recommend getting married. Marrying Rick was one of the best things I've ever done. He's the perfect match for me. And when you find that perfect person, you really need to hold and never let go. God brought us together and He has kept us together too.
It's been eight years and they've been wonderful.
Happy Early Anniversary Sweetie! I love you.
7 comments:
you were such a beautiful bride!! happy anniversary!!!!
You are so beautiful, Michelle :) And look how handsome your groom is, too.
Happy Anniverary, you two :) Here's to many more happy adventures together!
Hey - we have the same anniversary, only we were married in 1992!
You are such a lovely bride in that picture!
Have a great anniversary on Tuesday! We'll be celebrating 14 years...
don't worry suzanne, i didn't interupt their anniversary! it's on the 27th!
you and rick look great together michelle, and now that i've met you both, i think so even more.
awww such a beautiful photo! Congratulations!!
well congratulations sounds like you were just married. 'Happy anniversary!' seems much more appropriate at this point.
Look at you two, what a beautiful couple. Hope your anniversary was fun.
Post a Comment