Friday, June 16, 2006

on the day you turned three...

your breakfast toast was cut into star shapes (I also managed to form a letter "M" for you with some of the leftover pieces) ,


you were a little bit sick ,

you took a morning nap, which you never do anymore ,

you played in your new pool ,


- your grandmas and grandpas and uncle Mark came over for supper ,

- you had a spiderman cake from dq and when it was time to blow out the candle you spit all over the cake ,

you built bridges in the living room with pillows from all over the house ,

you practiced playing tee ball with your new "baseball thing" ,you laughed and you played and you made us so proud.


* And now we're gearing up for the kid's party tomorrow. Wish me luck.*

4 comments:

christine said...

Great list! I love lists! Remembering those simple, little things is really quite special. Happy Birthday!!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you all have a great day together :)

Susie said...

Sounds like a perfect third birthday! Star shaped toast, huh? I'll have to try that :)

nadine jenine said...

good luck on the birthday party! thought i think it's probably come and gone already.

i do love dq cake. i've always wanted to try one of those chillabration cakes. i love the cookie/fudge layer!