Wednesday, September 06, 2006

first day of school (2006)

Yesterday was Matthew's first day of preschool. He was so excited to meet his teacher and he had such a good time. It was actually just an open house and I stayed with him, but he seems very ready to try it out on his own tomorrow.
His proud younger brother:

And imagine how happy he was when he found some trains in his classroom!

I am so proud of my big boy!

6 comments:

Marie said...

oh my goodness he looks so grown up!!! my how the time flies...

Cathy said...

Look how cute he is!

nadine jenine said...

awesome! he looks so ready for it! :)

Katy said...

awww, what a sweetie!!

christine said...

I hope he has so much fun at preschool!

Jenny L. said...

He looks right at home with that train set! :) I'm glad he had a good day. What fun. :)