I love popcorn and this Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop (I actually get the mini-bags) is quite good. I can eat the whole (mini) bag and it fills me up and I don't feel guilty at all. Well, I might feel a bit guilty that I didn't share any with my husband.

And while munching on my popcorn, I usually get quite thirsty. I've started drinking Nestle Pure Life Flavored Water. It's yummy and refreshing and just a little bit tastier than water. I have all the flavours :)

Oh and here's another yummy treat (am I saying 'yummy' too much?) This yogurt is so tasty, you wouldn't even believe it's good for you. They call these flavours the "dessert selections", but they also taste good for breakfast and snacks. My mom and I can't get enough of the chocolate cherry fondue flavour.

What are your favourite (healthy) snacks? I'd love to know.
Well, now I think I'd better go get a snack. Hee hee. Is anybody else hungry?
7 comments:
chocolate cherry fondue flavor? oh my. i think i need to check out these yogurts next time!
the healthiest thing i snack on is oranges. i have too much of a sweet tooth i think!
There doesn't seem to be very many chocolate cherry fondue in the package. I looked and looked for one at your place today and couldn't find one. Is it your favourite too by any chance??? :)))
I am a big fruit and veggie lover.
94% fat free popcorn (zero points).
WW chocolate dip. pretzels. I also tried some rice cake crisps the other day that were very tasty. I'll look up the brand and let you know. They didn't taste at all like the cardboard I remember from rice cakes before.
and that yogurt does sound yummy
mmmmhhhh love those mini popcorn packs :) I am a huge fan of Jelly Bellys...and if you can stop yourselft from eating the entire bag in one sitting they are not too bad for you!
Actually, I seem to be hungry ALL THE TIME.
Here's a favorite of mine recently: Fat Free Caramel Apple Dip. Where's that link now...
ah, here you go:
http://www.shopfoodex.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27_904&products_id=27481&PHPSESSID=92ae986a955018d5df8ec825e84a6757
mmmmmm- i'm so inspired to eat healthier. I do love the yogurt!
Yes, I love fruit too. I've been eating plums lately. My sister LOVES the Tricuit crackers in Rosemary & Olive Oil flavor. I thought they sounded gross, until I tried one. Yummy! They are baked, but I'm not sure how healthy they are.
Post a Comment