to cute :)christmas card?
So. I decided that I think Cale looks like you and M looks like R. Dontcha see the resemblance or is it just me?Your boys are darling. Or do I say handsome?
aw!!! those sweaters look nice and warm.
very cute sweaters (and little guys too).i love handmade sweaters :)
awww! I will have to nab that quote. It is so sweet. Those are great sweaters!
That's what I say too (and someone to help you move, bring you pizza, and talk about girls with)... ;)love brothers.So sweet.
How cute are they? Love the sweaters!!!
Handmade sweaters, how wonderful. They look so cute!
Ooohh handmade sweaters and two cute little brothers. Doesn't get much better than that does it??!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
to cute :)
christmas card?
So. I decided that I think Cale looks like you and M looks like R. Dontcha see the resemblance or is it just me?
Your boys are darling. Or do I say handsome?
aw!!! those sweaters look nice and warm.
very cute sweaters (and little guys too).
i love handmade sweaters :)
awww! I will have to nab that quote. It is so sweet. Those are great sweaters!
That's what I say too (and someone to help you move, bring you pizza, and talk about girls with)... ;)
love brothers.
So sweet.
How cute are they? Love the sweaters!!!
Handmade sweaters, how wonderful. They look so cute!
Ooohh handmade sweaters and two cute little brothers. Doesn't get much better than that does it??!
Post a Comment