Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"sick" or treat

The boys were sick on Halloween. Actually, they're still sick, but the big news is that they were sick yesterday for Halloween. Matthew stayed home from preschool with a nasty cough and Caleb is coughing and sneezing all over the place. Thankfully, Matthew was not too upset about missing the Halloween party at his preschool. He was content to stay at home and make Halloween drawings and construction paper "costumes".

And of course they went trick or treating.

Before I tell you about that, let me show you the picture that I took from my car on my way home from work.

Yes, that's snow. It stopped snowing when it was time to trick or treat. But it was still cold.

Here's my silly little clown. Recognize the costume? ;)

And here's the little tiger.

Can you see the winter jacket under there? For him, it was all about the candies.

And did I dress up for Halloween? Of course, I did. Did you?

(obviously, I couldn't wear my Snow White costume outside in the snow)

10 comments:

christine said...

You all look SO cute!

Halloween is all about the trick or treating so I am glad they were able to make it.

nadine jenine said...

love the pictures michelle! i saw so many kids with extremely padded costumes so i can only assume they wedged their snowsuits underneath!

Marie said...

tee hee
seriously
you are the cutest family :)

Jenny L. said...

Wow, you look fabulous. :) I'm sorry to read that the boys are sick, that is no fun. But, I think I would rather stay inside too...brrrrrrr.

Sheri said...

we have snow here too! it seems early this year.

your poor little sick boys.
you can tell by his eyes in the photos that he isn't feeling too well.

poor little guys - hope they are feeling better now.

Cathy said...

Mich - you are adorable. I wish I looked half that cute in my snow white costume.

We had to bundle up here too. I firmly think Halloween should be a month earlier, when the weather is often still indian summer-ish. Then the kids could wear those goofy paper thin costumes without covering them up with big winter coats and gloves and hats!

Cathy said...

And no, I don't really have a snow white costume...

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, you all look so cute! I love your Snow white costume!!!
Bummer that the babies were sick though, but at least they got their candy :)

Chrissy King said...

hee hee!! You look sooo cute as Snow White. Hope your boys are feeling better!!

Susie said...

I love you as Snow White! can you dress up as Cinderella this week??