Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ten on tuesday {the caleb edition}

Ten things about Caleb on this Tuesday morning

1. He is in the middle of a "language explosion" and learning new words everyday.

2. His two new words this morning 1) pear 2) backpack.

3. He is totally in love with Sesame Street and particularly the dvd What's the Name of that Song (which we all refer to as "La dee da dee da")

4. He has begun throwing little temper tantrums.

5. He loves wearing silly hats around the house, but is not too crazy about wearing his toque outside.

6. (I'm almost afraid to write this because I don't want to jinx it) He is sleeping through the night almost every night.

7. He likes to play trucks and cars. When he plays trains with Matthew, his favourite train is Percy (we had to buy an extra one to avoid conflicts)

8. It is pretty much the cutest thing ever to see him hug his big brother.

9. He is the same age that Matthew was at his birth(20 months).

10. He is getting to be such a big boy, but is still a snuggler, a hugger, a kisser and a mommy's boy (and a daddy's boy, grandma's boy and grandpa's boy too!)

Some silly hat pictures:

6 comments:

nadine jenine said...

my little cousin sofia says backpack too. and is he getting rewarded with trains for going pee and poop in the potty good? ;)

Missy said...

Maya loves trains too. She can tell us each of the trains names on Thomas. There's so many, how does she do it?

Susie said...

Now I'm gonna have that song in my head, la de da de dum la de dah de dum... what's the name of that song??!

hey, what is the name of that song?

j/k

Jenny L. said...

I love the caleb edition of ten on tues! How fun to see him learning new words. I agree, when my boys hug, I pretty much melt too.

Marie said...

i'll join in too
LA DEE DA DEE DA...

christine said...

The Caleb edition was great!