Sunday, January 07, 2007

this weekend, we...

ate:
- jam bread (Matt)
- hot dog (pronounced haw daw by Cale)
- Asian beef noodles (the grownups)

swept up:
- playdoh bits from under the kitchen table

washed:
- blueberry juice from Caleb's fingers

visited:
- Grandpa R. and Uncle Mark (for waffles and lego)
- Grandma and Grandpa D. (gingerbread men and little people)
- Baby Maya (via webcam, again)

watched:
- Madagascar
- Elmo has two
- Without a Trace
- Brothers and Sisters

played:
- tinker toys
- outside (I'll have to post a photo of our snow fort)
- hockey

prayed for:
- Baby Maya
- Uncle Mark to feel better (coughing)
- our family

And look! A new picture of Faye and Maya!

8 comments:

Jenny L. said...

Awww, just look at her! Hi Faye, you look great. :)
The boys could eat haw daws every day if I let them. And, everytime we get the Playdoh out, I grab the broom.

Susie said...

1. Faye and Maya are bee-U-tiful!
2. We watch Without a Trace, too- more to dish about, M!
3. A snow fort- how fun is that?? Photos please!

nadine jenine said...

mmm jam bread. my mom sent me back a few jars of strawberry jam and all i want to eat now is jam and bread! i'm eating waffles right now with jam! ;)

faye looks wonderful! maya looks like a little baby peanut. :) can't wait for you to get to see them!

Amber Joy said...

I love snow forts. love them. of course, I haven't made one in ... well, ages!

Sheri said...

tell me about Brothers and Sisters....is it good?

i've been intrigued but never sat down to watch it yet.

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness - look at that teeny tiny baby!!!

How sweet is that?

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness - look at that teeny tiny baby!!!

How sweet is that?

Faye Byard said...

What a fun weekend! Sorry I stole Grandma away for a whole week. Glad to hear you all survived. I love that picture of me and Maya, I especially love how she rolls up in a little ball when I hold her.