- leftover birthday pizza
- store bought chicken pot pie
- homemade pizza (made by grandma D)
- more birthday cake
swept up:
- cracker crumbs
- actually, I think I still need to sweep more up
washed:
- our troubles away at the spa :)
visited:
- Grandma R (for a sleepover)
- Grandma & Grandpa D. for a family birthday party
watched:
- Cars
- Apprentice LA
- Without a Trace (but only the last half hour)
played:
- with cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's
- outside for just a bit because it's cold
- with Grandma at the sleepover
prayed for:
- daddy's car
- Caleb to sleep all night (he's been doing really well)
- cousins
And just for the record, we don't live in an igloo, this is the fort in our backyard.
4 comments:
AWESOME fort! I wish I wish I wish it would snow here
hope you enjoyed your spa time. :)
and i love the fort! my brother and i used to make big castles all the time. i miss that!
Now that's a COOL fort. I'm jealous. We've had such light dustings of snow here - no forts. And our snow is usually SO powdery, it doesn't really hold together.
I need to go sweep crumbs too.
How fun! The boy swould flip if we had snow like that, come to think of it, so would I.
Post a Comment