Tuesday, February 06, 2007

february showers

No rain showers here in February, but we did have a baby shower on the weekend for baby Maya. It was so much fun for this mommy of boys to go crazy with the pink theme.

The guests of honour:

The decor:

Thank you so much for coming to visit us, Faye and Maya. We had a great time (sorry you got sick). We love you :)

2 comments:

Faye Byard said...

Thanks for throwing such a wonderful shower. I'm glad I didn't get sick until after it was over... well I'm not glad I got sick, but you get what I mean. Maya had so much fun meeting all my friends and family.

Jenny L. said...

I love that top photo of the little pink bundle. Maya looks like a happy, content baby. Glad you two got to see each other, it sounds like it was a lot of fun.