Thursday, February 01, 2007

queen of hearts

So, next week I get to be the helper in Matthew's preschool class again. His teacher mentioned to me that she will be reading The Queen of Hearts to the class. She thought it might be fun if I brought some tarts for snack (the helper brings snack for everyone). Doesn't that sound like fun? I think his teacher is so awesome!

When we were driving home from school, Matthew said,

"Mom, there's just one problem. I don't really like tarts."

I told him that he could try a tart and he might like it. And besides, I will bring some other snacks too.

"Mom, there's just one more problem..."

Yes?

"You don't know how to make tarts."

Ha! I laughed so hard! He's right. Hee hee.

Wish me luck!

PS Do you think the queen of hearts sleeps on a king size bed?

3 comments:

Susie said...

Well perhaps the soon-to-be Queen of Tarts does :)

nadine jenine said...

haha that's hilarious. tarts aren't too bad if you buy the premade tart shells!

Sheri said...

yes, go with the pre-made variety.
you'll be fine.