Saturday, March 10, 2007

latest craze around here

Are you ready to hear about the latest craze around here?
Painting.

And when I say "around here", I mean in our house, not in Saskatchewan. People have been painting in Saskatchewan for years.

So this is what I've found to be successful when painting with a 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old.





  • That shiny fingerpainting paper is nice to use, too.


  • If your child does not want to wear his new Buzz Lightyear art smock, you may also give him the option of painting shirtless.


  • Use baby wipes to clean up messes along the way and to wipe hands before heading to the sink for a more thorough washdown.


Any other tips?

2 comments:

nadine jenine said...

i loved finger painting as a kid!

christine said...

I keep meaning to pull out some paint. I guess if my kids really want to paint, they will have to trek up to Canada.