Monday, April 23, 2007

computer trouble

In case you are wondering where I am and thinking about calling the Canadian version of the FBI, don`t worry. It's not quite that serious.

But our computer is broken and I can only access my email from work. And I only work half time.

Hopefully we can get a new computer soon and then I show you some photos from the wedding and tell you more about what we've been up to. Besides housework :)

And I'll also try to catch up a bit more on what you've been up to. I'm trying to read a few blogs while I'm here at work, but I have work to do too! Rats!

4 comments:

Jenny L. said...

thank goodness. :D

Katy said...

WHEW!
Glad you are ok, sorry about the computer. Darn that work! ;)

Mary Jo said...

I know all about computer trouble! ;0)

Anyway, I came to tell you I tagged you on my blog, but I can see it may not be a good time for you so don't worry :0)

Hope it's fixed soon!

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!