They look so squeaky clean with their side parted hair. Nice bulletin boards in the background.
So cute! Love the polo shirts.
It's like celebrating Jesus all week long- whata great idea :)
you'd never know that it is the day after Easter. cute!
Great idea! I may have to steal it as I didn't do my camera justice on Easter. Maybe because it was snowing!
yeah, I had a camera off day too. It was fun. More pictures later. I got lots of mental pictures.. :)The boys look adorable.
I think that's been the one good thing about not having a camera.I'm not so worried about getting those shots.More focused on the moment.But will still be glad to get a new camera soon :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They look so squeaky clean with their side parted hair. Nice bulletin boards in the background.
So cute! Love the polo shirts.
It's like celebrating Jesus all week long- whata great idea :)
you'd never know that it is the day after Easter. cute!
Great idea! I may have to steal it as I didn't do my camera justice on Easter. Maybe because it was snowing!
yeah, I had a camera off day too. It was fun. More pictures later. I got lots of mental pictures.. :)
The boys look adorable.
I think that's been the one good thing about not having a camera.
I'm not so worried about getting those shots.
More focused on the moment.
But will still be glad to get a new camera soon :)
Post a Comment