
Don't read this one if you're hungry.

Matthew can read this one all by himself! Yay Mattie!

One of Caleb's favourites. I found this website where you can listen to Robert Munsch read it. If your mom/dad/grandma get tired of reading it to you.

And a lively pirate story to read with daddy and then dress up in pirate hats and tea towels on heads and use empty paper towel tubes for telescopes. If you like that sort of stuff.
2 comments:
That pirate book looks like fun! I haven't seen that Robert Munsch book before. I really tended to buy tons more books when I was teaching.
I haven't read Charlotte's Web since grade 4 and I still tear up just thinking about it!
The pirate book looks super, and that's a great idea, going online and listening to Robert Munch read the book! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment