Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ten on tuesday

1. Last Friday, I went for a massage after work. Ahhhhh. It felt so nice.

2. On Saturday, I spent almost the whole day shopping with my mom. Also very nice.

3. I know that two year olds are supposed to say 'no' alot, but Caleb has recently started saying 'yes' a whole lot and it really couldn't be any cuter.

4. A few weeks ago, I bought Matthew Easy Reader Phonics Kits 1 & 2 at really great price. Well, now he wants Easy Reader Phonics Kit 3 and the store doesn't have anymore. Yikes.

5. I bought a cookbook for my mom and now she's letting me borrow it. :) Thanks mom. Maybe I should have bought it for myself.

6. We miss baby Maya. :(

7. Matthew's big April Fools Day trick : Tell his grandma that he ate chicken. He's so fussy, he doesn't even like chicken. Weird and unhealthy, I know. We're working on it.

8. Less than two weeks until Rick's sister gets married. I bought my dress. (not on ebay, that's just the only place I could find a photo of the dress)

9. I scrapbooked again!

10. Have a happy happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Marie said...

yummy page :)

Missy said...

fun list! I love the tuesday 10!

Susie said...

You are going to be so HOT in that dress. I mean, look good, not sweaty, silly, it's still cold in Regina, remember?

Katy said...

love the page, the dress...and all your shopping, massage, and all sounds blissful.

sas said...

Did you find your dress at winners? It's fantastic!