1. I've been computer-free for almost a month (well, except for a few peeks at school and at my mom's) and I'm a new person.
2. Not really, but I do get alot more done around the house :)
3. I finished my cards for the card swap last week! Really, really early for me.
4. Don't ask if I've mailed those cards yet.
5. We have been having some very beautiful weather around here lately. Hooray for May!
6. Yikes I just realized I didn't even show you any pictures from the wedding last month. Well, actually I didn't get very many good ones. But here's one of the little ring bearer (Matthew) taking a nap between the ceremony and the reception. He had soooo much fun at that wedding.

7. Some other things that we've been doing are:
playing outside


and going to the park (sorry no photos)
8. We actually made butter one day too! (like shaking cream in a container. really. we did)
9. Today we went to a petting farm with Matthew's preschool. It was so much fun.

Can you tell that it was fun?
10. Caleb was so excited at the farm too! (he's been so shy lately) But he was talking like crazy "Hello cow! I Cale. You cute." It was adorable and he said it to every animal (the llama, the horse, the turkey, the sheep, the goat, the bunnies, well you get the picture)
8 comments:
Nice to see you back! Glad you've been having some good times with your sweet family!!
yay, i'm glad you're back! :)whenever i go without a computer for awhile i get lots done, but when the computer comes back i waste a bunch of time trying to catch up!
missed ya! cutie cutie pictures!
Nice to see some new pictures of the boys. We can't wait to see you in real life in 2 weeks!
Love, love, love the photos! I forgot what the boys looked like. kidding! :D
Welcome back! It looks like you have had a good time this past month.
Glad to see you! :0)
i miss you so much!
these are the sweetest photos.
Post a Comment