Sunday, June 24, 2007

second annual

This weekend was the second annual suziebeezieland Saskatchewan convention. Nadine and I met up again and I had a great time.


Here's what we did:


The boys and I picked her up at her aunt's house (which is exactly a two minute drive from our house. Really. It is. I timed it on our way home)

We took her to a scrapbooking store that is closing down next week so everything was 50% off!

We let her shop. (well, kinda. Matthew kept recommending interesting products to her and Caleb had a two year old tantrum because we left his soother in the car)

We went out for lunch and kept her entertained by telling silly stories and throwing toys on the floor so that mommy would have to stick her head under the table to get them. Oh and of course we looked at all the scrapbooking supplies that she bought!

We drove her back to her aunt's house and sang "If I had a Million Dollars" to her and pretended to see various animals in the back of the truck ahead of us.

Just your typical suziebeezieland convention :)

Thanks Nadine! You were such a great sport and so kind to the boys! We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Marie said...

yea! how fun!!!

Mary Jo said...

So fun that you can get together!! :0)

nadine jenine said...

i think you got the best picture of us michelle. :) can you send me that one?

i had a super time. i especially enjoyed how the scary peacock caleb saw at the farm became the nice peacock we spotted everywhere else. i'm sure our hyped up drive home didn't make it easy for him to nap. that is unless he fell asleep during the last two minutes of your drive home.

thanks again michelle! i wish we could get together more often than once a year!

Jenny L. said...

I am so jealous! In a good way though. Sounds like a great day.

Missy said...

i love suziebeezie conventions. Now if we could just make a really big one somewhere in the center of all of us!