Mmmm. And don't forget the Maple Leaf cookies too!
And by the way, yipppeee! I'm on summer holidays!
ok, that is adorable!!we do a "flag" cake here too, ours involves strawberries and blueberries.Very sweet! :)
those strawberries look scrumptious!
Happy Canada Day! Your cake looks scrumptious :) I love me some straberries!
what a COOL cake :)
Yummy!!! :0)
Is it hard to make? I see it every year on the kraft website and am too intimidated to try it!
Yummo!
I'm such a silly American. I looked at that cake and said "Where are the blueberries?" And then I remembered. Canadians don't need blueberries. It looks delicious.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ok, that is adorable!!
we do a "flag" cake here too, ours involves strawberries and blueberries.
Very sweet! :)
those strawberries look scrumptious!
Happy Canada Day! Your cake looks scrumptious :) I love me some straberries!
what a COOL cake :)
Yummy!!! :0)
Is it hard to make? I see it every year on the kraft website and am too intimidated to try it!
Yummo!
I'm such a silly American. I looked at that cake and said "Where are the blueberries?" And then I remembered. Canadians don't need blueberries.
It looks delicious.
Post a Comment