Wow ........... cute headband. You have been busy......... very nice.
i love your headband! i made one too, but my head is apparently too large because it doesn't fit! i'll have to try again. :)and i don't know what i might need a drawstring bag for, but i think i need to make one.
oooh cute headband! I really want to learn to sew!
hello crafty mama!
Wow, you have learned a lot. :) Both items look very cute, were they easy to do?
So impressed!!I so, so wish I could sew!
SOOOOO Cute!!!Where did you find your great fabric?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow ........... cute headband. You have been busy......... very nice.
i love your headband! i made one too, but my head is apparently too large because it doesn't fit! i'll have to try again. :)
and i don't know what i might need a drawstring bag for, but i think i need to make one.
oooh cute headband! I really want to learn to sew!
hello crafty mama!
Wow, you have learned a lot. :) Both items look very cute, were they easy to do?
So impressed!!
I so, so wish I could sew!
SOOOOO Cute!!!
Where did you find your great fabric?
Post a Comment