
Please note, these are not my children. I just found them on the internet. But the costumes, we found at Superstore. Caleb was a bit disappointed that his Woody costume didn't come with real cowboy boots. Whenever we go to the store, he looks at the Woody costumes to see if perhaps the Walmart Woody comes with real cowboy boots.
Speaking of Caleb, we are potty training him right now! It's going well. We were stuck last week, when he started to refuse to sit on the potty. But a trip to dollarama with my potty training assistant (Matthew) helped solve the potty training problems. Now when I ask if he has to go potty, he says "great idea" and starts pulling down his pants before he even gets there. And then, he gets to open a present. Yay Caleb! Now if we could just get him to wear underwear...
Speaking of potty training assistants, Rick and I think that Matthew will be able to put potty training on his resume. He's being so helpful and supportive for Caleb, not jealous at all of the extra attention that he is getting. We're so proud of them both.
Speaking of the both of them, they both started swimming lessons on Sunday. Matthew is in the Floaters class and goes by himself. Caleb is a Bubbler and he gets to take his mommy with him. Caleb had a blast. He kept saying "This is fun!" and "I'm swimming!" and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen. And Matthew was such a big boy on his own.
And that's what's going on around here this fall - lots of growing up :)
6 comments:
"please note these are not my children"
bwhahahaha.
the dollarama makes me oh so happy. :)
At first glance, I seriously thought that you had photoshopped Matthew's head on that Buzz costume. But then I realized that you haven't had time to do any photshopping, with all of the Office you've been watching lately. ;)
I should have put that disclaimer on my post about costumes for Erin.
Someone thought I had dressed her up in all six or seven of them (lol)
I have saved a few of those pictures of halloween costumes as well. My little one goes, but that's no me mommy. hee heee heee
Thank goodness you clarified that these are not your children. ;)
Enjoy your nice weather!
Post a Comment