by Matthew (age 4) (inspired by the characters from Monsters Inc)
George had more fingers.

At home, Sully and Mike were feeling bored.
Sully and Mike needed to think because they were still bored. Then they heard their phone ring.
Mike answered the phone.
It was George. He was inviting them to sleepover.

(this page required a fold out page for the words)
Boo! It was an 8 finger monster with horns and eyes between the horns. He turned Mike pink.
Then there was a small monster that didn't have any eyes. He made Sully's face a bunch of different colours.
Then Sully and Mike looked at each other and said "Aaa!"
Then they woke up and said "Aaa!"
Then George woke up too.
And then they never wanted to go for a sleepover again.

5 comments:
Oh mygoodness- this is just adorable. I love kid's little imaginations!
I love how you make the books with the boys!
what a great story :)
Great story. How's your headache? Charlie is still nutso about Mr Potato Head. We have a few too. ;)
I love making books. So adorable... and very nice printing Mrs. D.
Post a Comment