Hooray, Elizabeth!!
haha love the excitement michelle!
you are too cute :)congrats elizabeth!!
look at you! :) Yay!
Yay for above the head and around the back and then a flip? Why didn't you show your flip?? hee-hee! Congratulations E!
Great pictures! I can just feel the excitement! :) Congrats, E!
hee hee! I love the waving sign.
Oh thank you, sweet Canadian sisters!!Michelle, I ESPECIALLY like your perfect elementary school teacher handwriting ; )
Fun, fun!! Yipee Elizabeth!!
so cute!! yay for elizabeth!!!
What a fun celebration!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hooray, Elizabeth!!
haha love the excitement michelle!
you are too cute :)
congrats elizabeth!!
look at you! :) Yay!
Yay for above the head and around the back and then a flip? Why didn't you show your flip?? hee-hee! Congratulations E!
Great pictures! I can just feel the excitement! :) Congrats, E!
hee hee! I love the waving sign.
Oh thank you, sweet Canadian sisters!!
Michelle, I ESPECIALLY like your perfect elementary school teacher handwriting ; )
Fun, fun!!
Yipee Elizabeth!!
so cute!! yay for elizabeth!!!
What a fun celebration!
Post a Comment